- ▢ 4 tablespoon chia seeds
- ▢ 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- ▢ 2 teaspoon honey or other sweetener, optional
- ▢ Strawberries or other fruits for topping
- Pour ingredients into a jar and mix well. Let settle for 2-3 minutes then mix again very well until you see no clumping.
- Cover the jar and store in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat it, top with your favorite fruit and enjoy cold!
Substitutes: You can use any milk of choice. You can also use any sweetener of choice.
Storage: Store the chia pudding in a mason jar or Tupperware for up to 1 week in the fridge.
Categories: Food Recipes
No comments yet, be the first to leave one!
You must be logged in to post a comment.